Welcome to my Oasis. This blog started as, and will always be, my place to get away.
If you are offended by anything you read here then maybe this isn't the blog for you.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Nap time!

Oye.  So I just put my non-napping toddler down for a nap.  He's been soo tired today (laying all over the floor etc) that I figured it was necessary.  This child has not had a regular nap for probably close to a year.  I followed his bedtime routine (milk, books, goodnight lights, music, hugs and kisses).   He FREAKED.  He's still crying 8 minutes later, although it's less dramatic. I really hope he goes to sleep, even if it's just for a half hour or so.

Hmm, 10 minutes in and all is quiet.  Owen is sleeping right now too.  This is nice.  Hmm, I wonder if I make this a regular happening...

Anyone have any suggestions for starting a 22 month old on a regular nap schedule?

1 comment:

  1. Bree has a somewhat normal naptime. She just zonks out after lunch. Its bedtime we have a problem with... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments on any of the topics on my blog. Please just remember that everyone else will be able to view your comment. Thanks!