Welcome to my Oasis. This blog started as, and will always be, my place to get away.
If you are offended by anything you read here then maybe this isn't the blog for you.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

6 weeks

I can't believe that Owen is 6 weeks old already (yesterday).  These weeks have gone by so much faster with Owen then they did with Austin, probably because I've got the two boys to take care of.

Owen did NOT sleep well last night.  And, of course, I was sick last night too.  Trying to care for a crying baby while feeling like crying myself was not fun.  I'm feeling a little better now and Owen has had a laid back morning so hopefully it was just a one off.

We slept in pretty late this morning because we were up so often last night.  Owen slept pretty well once we brought him into bed with us.  When I went to go get Austin up he was STARK NAKED.  Apparently he had been awake for a while and got quite bored waiting for us to come get him.  Luckily he didn't have a dirty diaper, this time!

Isaac took Austin with him today to the Lucan Lanes to go bowling for Big Brothers Big Sisters.  I'm grateful for the break and glad that Austin is getting some quality time with Daddy.

John (my father-in-law) has been here for the last few hours breaking a hole in the cement floor in the basement to install a second sump pump to try and help with the flooding issue.  I really hope this fixes the problem because it's been quite the ordeal so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments on any of the topics on my blog. Please just remember that everyone else will be able to view your comment. Thanks!