Welcome to my Oasis. This blog started as, and will always be, my place to get away.
If you are offended by anything you read here then maybe this isn't the blog for you.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Wet Basement

Sigh, the joy of Spring. Our basement has been flooding. Nothing crazy like five feet of water or anything, but still, water, in the house. :( The first time we noticed it the sub pump seemed to be clogged. It was constantly running. You could tell because it was making waves in the "pond". I like Spring so much more then Winter (even though this isn't really Spring yet, just a random warm period) but I don't love this particular effect. Bring on Summer I say. There's nothing wrong with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments on any of the topics on my blog. Please just remember that everyone else will be able to view your comment. Thanks!