Welcome to my Oasis. This blog started as, and will always be, my place to get away.
If you are offended by anything you read here then maybe this isn't the blog for you.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Baby Jacob

So, before Owen was born we bought Austin a doll.  Our intention was to give Austin the doll FROM Owen so that he had a baby to take care of as well. 

I decided to name the doll for him since anytime you ask him what a toy's name is he'd say "Autin" (Austin).  I always liked the name Jacob but those of you who know us well enough to know our last name would understand why Jake wouldn't work.

Anyways, Austin and I were playing with his toys the other night during a random "Owen-is-sleeping" moment.  He picked up "Jaybob" and told me "EAT!" so I asked him to show me how he feeds his baby.

Below is the result:


2 comments:

I welcome your comments on any of the topics on my blog. Please just remember that everyone else will be able to view your comment. Thanks!