Welcome to my Oasis. This blog started as, and will always be, my place to get away.
If you are offended by anything you read here then maybe this isn't the blog for you.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Stupid Bank!

Oh grr.  I am NOT happy with my bank tonight.  I checked my bank account tonight and noticed a $40 charge that SHOULD NOT BE. 

A while ago I was having a hard time remembering to pay my Master Card bill on time.  Solution: Set up an automatic bill payment through my bank.  That should fix it right?  WRONG! 

I'm still trying to get used to the reduced income that maternity leave has brought me.  We are NOT poor.  We HAVE money, it just wasn't in the right account.  I swear.

Tell me, if you have an automatic bill payment set up and you DON'T have enough money in that account, what happens?  It just doesn't go through, right?  Alternatively, if you set up an automatic withdrawl with the credit card company and the money is not in the account, you get charged with an NSF, right? 

Well, I didn't have enough money in my chequing account and was charged a $40 NSF charge (you could probably tell based on this rant).

I am beyond pissed.  I'm sure it's probably written in the fine print somewhere but I will definitely be calling tomorrow morning to complain and hopefully get the charge reversed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments on any of the topics on my blog. Please just remember that everyone else will be able to view your comment. Thanks!