Welcome to my Oasis. This blog started as, and will always be, my place to get away.
If you are offended by anything you read here then maybe this isn't the blog for you.

Friday, March 25, 2011

The "Befores"

So, I'm nervous about doing this but I'm going to go ahead and just do it.

I FEEL FAT.

I know, I know, I just had a baby (9 weeks ago tomorrow!).  I don't like the way I look.  This stomach pooch is too much for me.  I don't feel sexy.  I don't feel beautiful.  I feel blah.

Confession: I'm still wearing my maternity jeans, every day. 

Even bigger confession:  I never stopped wearing them in between my pregnancies.

There.  I said it.

The problem is that I have NO IDEA what to do and how to fix it.  I've never been on a diet or exercise program.  When I Google those two words the results are ENDLESS!  I have no idea what would work for me.

What has worked for you?  I'm open to any and all suggestions.  Keep in mind that I'm breastfeeding. I also don't have a lot of time in between caring for a newborn and chasing after a toddler.

For now I am just going to try and make healthier choices where possible.

And here's what I've been dreading.  The "before" pictures:


(Don't ask me why the scale picture won't turn right side up)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments on any of the topics on my blog. Please just remember that everyone else will be able to view your comment. Thanks!