Welcome to my Oasis. This blog started as, and will always be, my place to get away.
If you are offended by anything you read here then maybe this isn't the blog for you.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

No, I didn't forget...

I know I haven't posted in a LONG time.  No, I didn't forget about my blog, I just don't know how to continue.

My last post was my "befores" post.  I had hoped that posting it would convince me that I need to do something about my weight.  I still have no idea what I'm doing.  All I know is that I've GAINED another 6 pounds since starting.  Coincidentally I started a new birth control 4 weeks ago.  I'm wondering if that might be at least PART of my problem.

You know it must be bad when your own mother-in-law is inviting you to her aerobics class. :s  I know she's just trying to help but it just makes it real, you know?

I went dress shopping with two of my sisters today.  My little sister, Heather, is getting married in October and I'm going to be one of the bridesmaids.  Eek!  That should be the kick in the ass that I need to get moving.

I have been going for more walks, especially when the weather has been nice.  The last few days have been SO freaking windy.  I can't wait for Summer!

2 comments:

  1. If I hadn't seen the scale, I would never have believed you! Are you super tall or something?? I just got some postnatal dvds. I think its the 60 Day Slimdown. Not too shabby because you can break the workout down to 10 minute segments throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I attend weight watchers and have lost 12 lbs in 11 weeks it is a great support system and seems to really work....i bring my 6 month old with me while my other child stays home with his daddy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments on any of the topics on my blog. Please just remember that everyone else will be able to view your comment. Thanks!